Strong Defense Against Criminal Charges
If you have been charged with a crime or are under investigation, there is much at risk. Talk to an experienced defense lawyer before making any decisions that could affect your rights and your future.
Matt Kappel is a criminal law attorney with more than 18 years of experience defending clients in South and North Carolina.
Handling All Types Of Criminal Cases
Matt Kappel can defend you against any felony or misdemeanor criminal accusation in South Carolina, including:
- Drunk driving: Defending your rights in criminal proceedings as well as the administrative process of protecting your driver’s license.
- Drug crimes: Defending clients against drug possession, manufacturing, distribution and all types of drug-related charges.
- White collar crimes: Handling complex financial crime cases, such as those involving allegations of fraud, embezzlement and forgery.
- Violent crimes: If you have been charged with a crime of violence such as assault, Matt can protect your rights.
- Sex crimes: Protecting clients’ rights and their reputations in cases involving allegations of sexual assault, enticement, prostitution, illegal pornography and other sex-related crimes.
If you have been accused of committing a crime, do not speak with anyone before consulting an attorney. Speak to a lawyer first to avoid making any mistakes that will negatively affect your defense.
Defending Non-US Citizens
If you are visiting the U.S. or working toward a green card or citizenship, a criminal arrest can have devastating consequences. Matt Kappel represents non-US citizens and has helped hundreds protect and preserve their immigration status in state and federal courts. He can defend your rights and help you understand how any criminal conviction can affect your immigration status.
Legal Help Is A Phone Call Away
To arrange your initial consultation with an experienced Greenville criminal defense attorney, please call Matt Kappel’s law office at 864-936-0798 or contact him online.